[EquisMetaStock Group] Dividing one stock price MA by another

I have Metastock 8. On one chart, I have 3 inner windows. One contains the NYSE advances for the day, and a 10 day MA of the advances. A second window contains the NYSC declines for the day, and a 10 day MA of the declines.

I want to DIVIDE one MA by the other MA. I can easily plot both MA in a third inner window, but I cannot figure out how to accomplish the division. I can compare two stock prices by using the Relative Strength Compare Indicator, but I cannot determine how to compare two indicators.

Does someone have the answer?

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM