[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: RSI

Andy,

Use the built in Price ROC set at 1.

Remember, in an earlier discussion that I stated the ROC is the same
as C - ref(C,-1)or todays minus yesterdays close.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Andycan" <andycan@xxxx> wrote:
> ok i get it now but i think the reason that i'm getting confused is
because what i want is to see the difference between todays close and
yesterdays close as opposed to what u represents in this case the
average up day(s) and d the average down day(s) what i should i have
asked is how do i change the formula so it gives me a representation
of say todays close - yesterdays close so eg todays = 910 yesterdays
close = 905 the diffrence is -10 this set up is the same setup as
linda ruschke uses in streetsmart or am i getting the wrong end of
the stick

> by the way thanks to all that have helped its very much appreciated
>

> regards
>
> Andy

could
>   > > somebody help me in this matter i am currently having to do
it
>   > > manually and its limiting the number of securities that i can
>   back
>   > > test this on
>   > >
>   > >