[Metastockusers] playing overbought or oversold situations

Hi all,

I run a filter every night for equities that have moved up or down over 15%,
trading over $5 and less than $20,
with Volume greater than 1 million shares.

Just using some moving average crossovers, MACD and RSI, I've been fairly
successful on both the long and short side respective of the move the stock
has made.

Do any of you have suggestions or opinions or have any of you experimented
and found some ideal trading method for these types of situations?

I look forward to sharing any thoughts.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM