[EquisMetaStock Group] Multiple time frame template MS 7.2

I can create a layout in MS which has 3 carts of a given ticker with
each chart having a different time frame (e.g. Daily, Weekly Monthly). I
can save the layout and when I reopen it all is as expected with the
time frames being retained.

I now want to apply the same structure to many different stocks. I
create a template of the layout in accordance with the instructions in
the help file. When I apply this template, I get three charts, however,
all the time frames are daily. Is there anything I'm doing wrong, or is
that just how 7.x is? Does 8.0 enable you to save multi time framed
layouts as templates, and preserve the time frames?

TIA
Ron

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM