From: "cloudyweather13" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Arial
size=2>staylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Arial
size=2>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Arial
size=2>>
Sent: March 12, 2003 3:36 PM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Sector
trading
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>> Hi,> > I'm thinking of testing a system trading sector
ETF's.> > Basically,> in a up trending market, go long the
'Strongest' sector ETF.> in a down trending market, go short the
'Weakest' sector ETF.> > That's the principle, but I've got a few
questions.> > 1.  Which series?> There seems to be a
too many sector ETF's out there.> iShares Dow Jones i.e. IDU>
SPDR's i.e. XLU> HOLDRS i.e. UTH> > Which to choose?
Some of the SPDR's appear to have more volume but > they don't cover all
the S&P GICS industry sectors (can't find > telecoms).>
> 2. What would you use to define the 'Strongest' sector (and 'Weakest'
> sector)?  strength relative to DIA or SPY?  What is
strength?> > Thanks for your thoughts,> Sean>
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Arial
size=2>> >  > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
subject to <FONT face=Arial
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor