RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] adding position in system

This is not what I had in mind.  It is my understanding that you want to buy on the trigger signal and then later add to the position if "X" condition is met.  This is not what your formula is doing.

First, edit your system and select multiple portfolio bias and position size 2.

Then enter your two conditions in the following format:

MyLong
OR
MyLongAdd

You are trying to tell the system to enter on the first condition or the second condition.  The second condition should contain a reference back to the first condition to make sure it was true first.

I see you are trying to buy on an ADX cross of 20 and then again at 30.  I'm not sure I see what your other rules are with regards to the crossing of 20 and 40 to the downside.

With regard to your second question, just use your normal exit signal.  MS will exit both positions.

Good trading,

Joe J.