Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] RSI

Andy,

The RSI is one of my favorite indicators. Go to this site and study
several RSI indicators.
http://www.eis.pl/kr/AFM/e-0-tytulowa-r.html
I believe what you will find is that the heart of the RSI is that it
uses ROC(Close,1,$) which is the same Close - Ref(Close,-1). The
summation periods or smoothing periods are really the only things
that change. Since you want to use a longer rate of change period you
can change any of the custom formulas to ROC(Close,5,$) or
Close - Ref(Close,-5) to obtain the weekly rate of change. Hope this
helps.

Preston