Re: RES: RES: [Metastockusers] Cumming's 4MACD for MetaStock

Art,

Did you by any chance check whether the consituent
formulae of this system are titled as per the names
being used in the system tester?

Rakesh

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243066.2784921.4151384.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=17050017

79:HM/A=1377502/R=0/*http://www.verisign.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?a=b3155011320600