*** Questions? *** - [Metastockusers] RE: Neural Network - Artificial Intelligence

  • To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: *** Questions? *** - [Metastockusers] RE: Neural Network - Artificial Intelligence
  • From: "Bill Hebert" <billhebert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 18:33:40 -0800

Eugene,

Just wanted to say Hi! and ask a few questions.

I am using MMedium today and like it!

1) How would having NNOracle improve my performance over just using MMedium?

2) Do you have a date when the first commercial release will be on Trend
Medium?

3) How is TrendMedium better then MMedium?

4) Will TrendMedium have a User Guide with it?

5) Will you be adding to your documentation all the .dll Functions that are
available with
TrendMedium and a brief example on how to use each of them?

Thanks,  keep up the good work   ;o}

Bill Hebert