Re: [Metastockusers] Changing color of one chart Bar

It's readily done if the bar is an indicator. I'm uncertain how to do
it, if you want a price bar changed. If you merely want the price bar
indentified, you can do it by placing a dot at the bar.

The following shows how to get volume bars to be different colors
depending on the change of close. Red if today is lower. Green if today
is higher. Yellow if today is unchanged. Ypou would plot each of the
indicators, change the color as appropriate and save that as a template.

RED:=If((Ref(C,-1)>C),V,0);
Red;

Yellow:=If((Ref(C,-1)=C) ,V,0);
Yellow;