[EquisMetaStock Group] How To Backtesting minute in Metastock 8 ?

I just own MS 8 and i can't find the method how to backtesting
intraday diferrent minute chart for a equity. I always use MS 7.2 for
my backtesting the different minute chart with easily. Can anyone
help me to solve this problem? Thanks !!

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM