[Metastockusers] Re: R1...group consolidation

Bob,Joe J,

I disagree and I am the owner of the equismetastock group! The 2
groups were formed for distinctly different reasons. I view the
equismetastock group as more of a beginners site. The equis site also
is a forum where equis can release news/specials to a large group of
users. This is one of the reasons that a member of their staff is a
moderator as well. Granted there is and always will be a bit of
overlap, there still should not be a reason to consolidate.

While I can't speak for Henry, I can tell you that in my view the
metastockusers group should be for the more experienced users. I
would expect that you would see more detail oriented indicators and
systems here such as Roy's and Spyros' great work.

Finally, let me add that it has been a joy to see some of the more
experienced members of this group helping the newer members of the
equismetastock site. The old adage of teach a man to fish holds very
true for these two groups. It speaks well of metastock users and does
not occur much these days.

Preston