Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Till March 10,FREE JOIN ...........Hurry!

Nick,RJM,All,

I have a special way of dealing with this kind of c@#p, it has been
taken care of!!

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "R.J.MAUCHLINE" <rjmods@xxxx>
wrote:
> This is what we in OZ call pyramid selling and is illegal here. I
would suggest that this person is banned never to return.

> RJM
> From Down Under
JOIN ...........Hurry!

>   Maybe its just me, but this seems to me a flagrant case of
spamming. It has absolutely nothing to do with MetaStock. While it
may well be a legitimate charity, I don't believe that this is the
forum to be posting these messages. I hope that whoever mediates this
MetaStock group does something about this.