>From this example two values can be viewed on the last bar. If there's a
better way to do this without spending money I'd be glad to hear about it.
I'd also like to hear why this work-around (this not a fix) can't be used if
it's thought to be unhelpful.

Roy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe J." <jojab@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 10:44 AM
Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] RE: R1

MS won't show the next bar's indicators before the bar itself starts.  That
is why I was saying that if you want to see the prior bar's value on the
current bar, use the -1.  Regardless, you won't see the current bar's value
until the next bar starts.  This works okay for RT charts but if you are
working with EOD, it is not the way to go.  You're better off just plotting
the indicator as is with no shift.

Good Trading,

Joe J.