[EquisMetaStock Group] Strategic Delay vs.

I'm
using MetaStock version 8 with EOD data.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
This
is a backtesting question.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I see
where I can indicate a "strategic delay" of one day for my "buy" and "sell"
orders.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>However, under "System Testing Options" / "Trade Execution", I see
another place to tick for "delay order opening".
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I get
my signal as of the close today to buy at the open tomorrow.   <SPAN
class=470353901-08032003>Any thoughts on
which delay I should be
using?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor