[Metastockusers] MS 8.0 problems with install

I received MS 8.0 today, I have win xp pro and when I try to install
MS a message appears: "Setup has detected an outdated system file.
Setup MUST update this file in order to install MetaStock. In order
to replace the file your system must restart." I choose to restart
and I did it a few times but this message appears all the time. Is
there any way I can make MS to work with this file(I am not aware
which system file BTW) or how can I replace those files manually?
Thanks.