From: Eugene Labunsky elabunsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:27:46 +0300
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Metastockusers] RE: Neural Network - Artificial Intelligence

Hi,
As developer I can say one... NN does not OK for trading. Pure tech analyze
more better. NN is the black box and developer can do error and it will use
forward data etc... I developed project www.NNOracle.com &
www.MetaStockMedium.com [www.TrendMedium.com] and my choice is the tech.
analyze based system.
Regards,