RE: [Metastockusers] Exploration

The cross function
doesn't really apply to the SAR indicator as SAR is discontinuous.  It
is either above the price or below the price. Try using a  moving average
or an MACD indicator.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Lionel

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Robin Hood
[mailto:robinhood@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 12:43
PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[Metastockusers] Exploration
Hi, I've problems with this very simple exploration

Col A: BuyCross(L,SAR(0.02,0.2))
Col B: SellCross(SAR(0.02,0.2),H)
Filter
(VOLUME*C)>400000

The filter is for Italian Market (Euro)

The fact is that I tried to divide the exploration in order to have one for
Buy and one for Sell separately.
So, I've found that the report offers the same results for each
exploration :-O

I've done some basic error or my metastock 7.2 is drunk?

RobinTo
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.