[EquisMetaStock Group] MS8 - composite equity curves?

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Surely, there must be a way in MS version 8 to display a composite equity
curve?    I am running a backtest with 1,500 stocks, one system,
one set of parameters.   The results look excellent, especially
considering that I'm trying to find something to trade the "short"
side.   However, I cannot figure a way to see an equity curve for the
entire basket of stocks.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Is