Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] premarket and after hours

Yes, I want to backtest

Unfortunately, changing the hours to download change the chart itself.
I live in Portugal or, 5 hours more than NY. 09:30AM/16:00PM in NY is
equal to 02:00PM/09:00PM in Portugal.

Don't know why but when I download the data through NY time, there's
as error on MS when I try to see the chart

Probably because of the time "lag".

I think it's possible to change the time in MS but then I probably
have the same problem with the european data.

Thank's

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe J." <jojab@xxxx> wrote:
> One thought is to bring the data into Excel, sort it by the time
column, delete all the non-RTH data, re-sort it back, then cut and
paste it into the Downloader and create a new security.  I assume you
want to backtest on this, right?

> Another thought is to go back to your QCollector and see if you can
set the hours through that and re-download them.

> Good Trading,
>
> Joe J.

I'm
> talking about to open a chart from a data base from my PC that was
> downloaded from the eSignal servers through QCollector.
>
> In this case, that option on change the hours don't appear.
>
> Any ideia?
>
> Thank's
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe J." <jojab@xxxx> wrote:
> > Close down your chart.  Then go to open it again with a
file "new"
> or "open".  Put your cursor over the one you want but don't double
> click to open it.  Instead, with it highlighted, just right click.
> You will see start time and end time.  You can change those to only
> RTH.
> >
> > I'm not sure how to do this globally but I know what I've
described
> above works because that is how I do it.  Once you change the
> properties, they stay that way so you only need to do it one time.
> >
> > Good Trading,
> >
> > Joe J.

There

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243376.3035052.4359433.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=17

05375617:HM/A=1414910/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritr
> > ade.yahoo/B1054521.29;sz=300x250;adc=zhs;ord=1046532926537859?>
> >
> > >  <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?

M=243376.3035052.4359433.1927555/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1414910/rand=993
> > 208238>

> Service
> > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243376.3035052.4359433.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=17

05375617:HM/A=1414910/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritr
> ade.yahoo/B1054521.29;sz=300x250;adc=zhs;ord=1046544970529345?>
>
> >  <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?

M=243376.3035052.4359433.1927555/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1414910/rand=342
> 631422>

Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243376.3035052.4359433.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=17
05375617:HM/A=1414910/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritr
ade.yahoo/B1054521.29;sz=300x250;adc=zhs;ord=1046555936165570?>

>  <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=243376.3035052.4359433.1927555/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1414910/rand=123
299075>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/abvVKB/pEZFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM