[EquisMetaStock Group] MS8 - never-ending optimizations

Have
any of you seen the situation where MS8 will keep optimizing after it is
supposed to be finished?   It might tell you that there will be 1200
tests, but it keeps going after it has completed the 1200
tests.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
My own
diagnosis is that it has trouble with precision if you are using decimals in
your OPT values.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
For
instance, I am doing an optimization using a range of 0.01 to 0.05 increment by
0.01.   My feeling is that, due to inprecision in the way MS stores
these values, it never gets exactly 0.05 and keeps going.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
think that I have fixed the problem by using a range of 1 to 5 for OPT1 and then
dividing by 100 in my actual buy/sell syntax.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Has
anyone else seen this problem?   How have you managed to get around
the problem?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff