RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Dow Jones Corporate Bond Index

I can
send yoiu the data back to January, 1997, if you want it.   If you
reply, please tell me what format you would like me to use.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
It is
current, but you'll have to find another source to keep it up to
date.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: bflori
  <bflori@xxxxxxx> [mailto:bflori@xxxxxxx]Sent: Friday,
  February 28, 2003 12:29 PMTo:
  equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Dow
  Jones Corporate Bond IndexFor some time I have been
  using the DJ Bond Index in a weekly set of charts to time the
  market.Recently, that index was discontinued, and in its place a new
  one was created--Dow Jones Corporate Bond Index. Does anyone know where
  I can find historical and current data of this
  index?Thanks,Bobbflori@xxxxxxx To
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor