RE: [Metastockusers] I wanted to ask 2 questions about MS 8,,,

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Juan,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>1.  It is a known bug in MS 8.0 that the stops under .1 (I
believe) change to zero.  Equis knows about it and hopefully will get it
fixed.  A simple work around is to just use an opt variable (opt1) and then
set your opt 1 to include the .005.  This will work.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>2.  You can find the screen to set the delays by hitting the "more"
button on the System Testing Options screen (it comes up when you are going
through the system tests screens), then clicking on the Trade Execution
tab.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Good
Trading,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Joe
J.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: emarco
  [mailto:emarco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003
  11:49 AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [Metastockusers] I wanted to ask 2 questions about MS
8,,,

  I wanted to ask 2 questions about
  MS 8,,,1) How i place stops 0.05% of max loss in a system
  tester. in the
  buy/sell/sell short/buy to cover options i place "market" and I use no limit
  or stop formula.
  I place a 0.05% stop loss in
  the stops tag and the MS changes it to 0. When i test the system (only
  points) is like i would have selected no stop loss!
  But for the profit target of 3%
  works!
  Why?2)Delay issue
  I want the delay function (as was
  in  the 7.2 ver) to sell or buy after the signal bar has closed.... So I
  would like to place the order on the open of the next bar.
  I trade in
  60m..........thanks

  JuanTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use