[EquisMetaStock Group] I wanted to ask 2 questions about MS 8,,,

I wanted to ask 2 questions about MS 8,,,
1) How i place stops 0.05% of max loss in a system tester.
 in the buy/sell/sell short/buy to cover options i place "market" and I use
no limit or stop formula.
I place a 0.05% stop loss in the stops tag and the MS changes it to 0. When
i test the system (only points) is like i would have selected no stop loss!
But for the profit target of 3% works!
Why?
2)Delay issue
I want the delay function (as was in  the 7.2 ver) to sell or buy (open or
close a position) after the signal bar has closed....in other words I would
like to place the order on the open of the next bar.
I trade in 60m..........thanks

Juan