[Metastockusers] RE: Re: RE: ZigZag Validity SR (Spyros)... looking for updates

  • To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [Metastockusers] RE: Re: RE: ZigZag Validity SR (Spyros)... looking for updates
  • From: "SR" <raftsp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:32:22 -0800

Art:

all the indicators I have posted to the group are included
in a word document named
"SR Zigzag related indicators" which can be downloaded at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/files/
You might also want to read the validity related article
"Validating the Zigzag" which is also there.
If you have any difficulties with the above page or any questions
then don't hesitate to ask.

Spyros

Message: 2