[EquisMetaStock Group] ZigZag-Question... with Chart

Hi all,

attached you will find a chart with a kind of hand drawn "zig-zag-
indicator" on it.

Can anybody help me with Metastock code to achieve the following:

I want have an exploration that finds all stocks with last closing
price = last swing low  or last_closing_price = last swing high.

This should lead in finding all equities aproaching the last swing
low or swing_high.

IŽd like to use zig_zag in order to adjust the "length" of the
swings.

Thanks for helping.

Dirk
http://www.rammenzweig.com/S&P%20500%20Index%20(CBOE)-%20Daily.jpg