[EquisMetaStock Group] Trading Books for Sale

I have 1 copy each of the following new hard covers for sale.
If anyone is interested please e-mail me directly.
Prices include shipping (continental US only).

Hit and Run Trading II  - Jeff Cooper - $ 25.
Tools and Tactics for the Master Day Trader - Velez & Capra- $ 25.
Trading Systems - Secrets of the Masters - Joe Krutsinger - $ 25.
Trading Systems Toolkit - Joe Krutsinger- $ 25.
Technical Trading Systems for Stocks/Commodities - C. Patel - $ 25.
Four Steps to Trading Success- John Clayburg - $ 25.

I also have the following new soft covers.

Candlestick Charting Explained - Greg Morris - $ 20.
Market Momentum - Martin Pring - $ 20.