[Metastockusers] I wonder what awaits Reuters

I am just wondering what fate awaits Reuters in the light of recent
plummeting of its share prices.  On the other forum i read some dire
prognosis of its prospects.  It was said that the company will break
apart and that it will be substitute by small ".com" companies such
as dukascopy.com, omegaresearch.com, etc.  I wonder what the
assessment of Reuters fate is on this forum.
Thanks.