[Metastockusers] More on Fibonacci

I could not just help myself. I had to do this as
soon as I could.
Attached are three charts.
Check out the "ACC with Fibo
Projections".
The projections were drawn sometime in the end of
Dec 2000 and early Jan 2001, using points 1, 2 & 3 as pivotal
points.
The same chart was "allowed" to develop, without
changing the starting dates.
The chart "ACC with Fibo Projections Continued", is
that.
Then check out the "Digital with Fibo Range" Chart.
It is the continuous Fibo range plotted. The expected price targets can also be
anticipated in advance for medium to long term traders.
Is the jury out?
Dusant

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor