[Metastockusers] Re: Collection vs. Test Report...

I do understand what the error message is trying to say.

The difference is that the collection report is showing x-number of
errors, where the test report is showing less errors or none!

Ed

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rafael Fuster <rafajol@xxxx>