Re: [Metastockusers]Tom Demark's Range Expansion Index

Demarks REI:

The DeMark Range Expansion Index is a market-timing oscillator described in
DeMark on Day Trading Options, by T.R. DeMark and T.R. Demark, Jr., McGraw
Hill, 1999. The oscillator is arithmetically calculated and is designed to
overcome problems with exponentially calculated oscillators, like MACD. The
TD REI oscillator typically produces values of -100 to +100 with 45 or higher
indicating overbought conditions and -45 or lower indicating oversold. DeMark
advises against trading in extreme overbought or oversold conditions indicated
by six or more bars above or below the 45 thresholds.

Claud

escortman wrote:
 cite="">    Who
can help me to understand thei formula??
 I plot it on stocks but i don't know how is working.
 Tks......