RE: [Metastockusers] Exponential Moving Average Advice

In metastock it is like this.
Mov(typical(),10,T)
I donīt know how to write the formula for time series like it is written
for exponential. Perhaps someone else here in the group can do
that.
Instead of using the close I use the whole dayrange (typical). I donīt
know if it is better to use typical. But I have a feeling that it is
better.
Lars