De : Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date : 15 février, 2003 03:34:16
A : Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sujet : Re: [Metastockusers] Elliot Wave Suggestion
 Hi,IMHO plug-in does not make money if uses forward looking indicators (likeZigZag and relates with the ZigZag).I think that all EW plug-ins based on ZigZag. EW plug-in allow show goodscreen and that is all. For real life trading it's useless. And as I guessin case big lost EW author can say - "You must understand agood deal about techncial analysis".Best regards,Eugene Labunsky.http://www.MetaStockMedium.comhttp://www.NNOracle.com> for the money, the best Elliot Wave software is the AlphOmega> plug-in for Metastock. The software comes with an enormous number of> explorations, systems,formulas and templates.>> The creator of this software takes great pride and improves it with> each successive release. I've been using the software since its> inception. The software is not for beginners! You must understand a> good deal about techncial analysis to use the large variety of> formulas that come with the software.>> I feature some of the AlphOmega charts in my weekly publication,> "The Amernick Market Report.">> For the money, it's the best software of its kind out there. Metastock> should add AlphOmega to its family of add-ins. It's much better than> many of the current choices.>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ .

________________________________________________________________  IncrediMail - La messagerie électronique a enfin évolué - Cliquer ici

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor