[Metastockusers] Elliot Wave Analyzer III, Your Opinion Needed...

I had downloaded the trial program. But, I found that, the
program give different trading signals everytime I zoom the chart
from different angle, or bring the bar backward or forward in
backtesting. It is too perfect. I am wondering it is the problem of
analysis starting point of the chart for wave count, or it is the
result of the black box system?

Can anyone recommend or give some opinion on a good elliot wave
proram? Is it AdvancedGet, ELWAVE 7.0 or Elliot Wave Analyzer III?
Or else....?

Many thanx.....

- Michael