Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Change Smart Charts

Hi Stephan:

I think that what you wish to do is to create a template.  When you have your Stock chart open with all the trendlines and indicators that you want, go to "File" tab on the menu and go to "Save As."   At the bottom of the "Save As" window will be a line that says "Save as Type:"  Scroll that line down to "Template(mwt)" and save it under a name that you want.  Then, when you open your other file do the "Open" and in the "Open" window will be an "Options" tab to the far right of the menu bar.  Click on that "Options" tab and one of the options is an "Open with Template..." and select that.  When you have selected that, you will be given a list of templates and the template that you saved previously should be in the list.  Select that templete by clicking on it, and you will be back at the "Open" window.  Then select the file you wish to open, and open it.  It will then have the indicators, etc. that you saved earlier.

Jay

<< Hi,

does anybody know, how to change a smart chart in a chart?

My Problem is for example:
I have a Stock, saved as a chart (with Trendlines, Indicators, etc.). Now I
have another Data-Provider ("Smart Charts" are at another place), but I
want to use the same "Charts" for this new Data-Feed.

Stephan>>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor