RE: [Metastockusers] Invert Indicator?

With many functions
all you have to do is judiciously put in a minus sign.  If the function
varies between fixed limits, like 0 - 100, just subtract 100 form the
indicator.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Lionel

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: hcour
<hcourtney@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:hcourtney@xxxxxxxxx] Sent:
Tuesday, February 11, 2003 8:19 AMTo:
Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [Metastockusers] Invert
Indicator?Is there a function I can add to a custom
indicator so it is inverted? I know you can do this on the whole chart
Y-Axis, but I only want to do it on one
indicator.Thanks,HaroldTo
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A