AW: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS 8.0 EOD CD Check Problem

I have
had the same problem.This is the answer of Equis. Follow it, please. It works
within 2 days. Other solutions, offered in this group, didn't
work
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Joerg.

PLEASE READ!!!!A new complication with MetaStock 8.0 has come to
our attention.  There isa problem with the CD verification on all
end-of-day copies (not Pro) thathave been sent out.  After your
customers use the product for 90 days,they will get a message to re-insert
their CD (same as we had in pastversions).  End of day users will find
that the system will not recognizetheir CD.  Please tell CUSTOMERS,
when they call, to follow these steps:1- Click on the 'lost key' button (the
system will then show averification key)2- Copy and paste the
verification key in an email to <FONT
face="Times New Roman" size=3>support@xxxxxxxxx<FONT
face="Times New Roman" size=3>3- Type in your customer number or list the
reseller (company name) thatthey purchased the MetaStock from in the email
(the later option is forInternational customers only - I have sent a list of
all activeInternational dealers to our support department, so they can
verify thedealer's company name listed in the email, with their list of
dealers) .4- Support will email customer a key.5- Enter the key into the
system, and MetaStock will run smooth again.There will be nothing else that
needs to be done.All future MetaStock end of day CDs will be fixed and
will not have thisproblem, but for all copies that you have purchased thus
far (and yourdealer copies) will have to follow the above
steps.

  -----Ursprüngliche
  Nachricht-----Von: dennisathomas2002
  <dathomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  [mailto:dathomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Gesendet am: Freitag, 7. Februar
  2003 15:14An: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBetreff:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] MS 8.0 EOD CD Check ProblemLast night,
  my MS 8.0 EOD asked for the original CD to doverification.  After I
  inserted the CD, it said it was not a valid MSCD.  (I have Windows 98
  SE)I found a previous post describing this problem, but the solution
  wasto disable auto-run for the CD.  I already have auto-run
  disabled.Has anyone found another
  solution?Thanks,DennisTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.