[Metastockusers] Re: Can you determine the change in trend with less than 5% of error in price and more than 80% of reliability?

Anibal

i have often seen your posts on many sites where I am a member...

I think you are out to prove something...and you have yet to learn
many things in trading...it is not all black and white in trading but
many factors like human psychology, gut feeling, etc etc...in your
research you have just got a mathematical models very precisely laid
out,,,but then you cannot create 'humans' with a mathematical models
only 'robots'...

when you go out in world with 100000 punds and try to make a living
using the technical analysis to earn money to pay for your lifestyle
then it will all be so different...

So stop posting crude methods of trading...prove it first that you
started with 1000000 punds and you have doubled it in a time
scale...if not then you have a lot to learn...

You are a good mathematician and a good person i am sure but you must
prove your case...NOTHING else will sell to the traders and
investors...

anil

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anibal Archenti"

hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html