[Metastockusers] Re: Does a profitable system exist??

Tonik,

Trading stocks is like fishing, you have to know what kind of bait
to use, otherwise the fish won't bite!
One system might work quite well on most stocks that are trending,
but will get wiped out on non-trending stocks.
Is your system based on indicators or Price action? Or a combination
of both?

Use stops to protect yourself!

Henry
--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tonikarhu <tonikarhu@xxxx>"