[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Indicator to emulate Wizetrade

WT is not working at all for me. I've never owned it, have never used
it, have never even seen it "in the flesh". I only know of it from
radio ads. Based solely on those ads, I find the WT concept (supply
and demand as the primary--or even only--determinant of price)
interesting and logical.

For that reason, I'd like to be able to emulate the WT system in
Metastock (which I do own and which, even with my limited skills, is
an incredible tool). But alas, like many others, I am not nearly
adept enough at Metastock to bring that about. But more importantly,
as noted above, I don't know how WT does what it does, so I have no
clue as to how it might be duplicated in Metastock.

Maybe someday a group expert with knowledge of the WT methodology
will discuss a WT-comparable exploration in Metastock...that's what I
would like to see.

Thanks.