Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS 8.0 EOD CD Check Problem

Dennis, below is information that might
help:

If you have problems with the
verification
Some users have problems with the CD being
recognized when they attempt to verify. If this occurs, try the
following:

  Start MetaStock, wait until you see the CD check
  verification screen
  Hold down the Shift key
  With the Shift key still held down, insert your
  MetaStock CD
  Keep the Shift key held down until you hear no
  further activity from the CD-rom drive
  Click OK to verify
If you are still having problems, a reinstall should
work as well.
If you have lost your CD
If you don't have your MetaStock CD, the only way
you can get past the above message is by obtaining a verification number.
Verification numbers can only be obtained through Equis directly. So you will
need to email support@xxxxxxxxx in order
to obtain this*. Please be sure to include your full details when contacting
them. Once you receive the number from Equis, it can be entered by clicking the
Lost CD button.
*Note you must be registered with Equis. Therefore
you should always register your MetaStock software by filling out the
registration card that comes with the program.
<BLOCKQUOTE