RE: [EquisMetaStock Group]

Hi
Mike,
<SPAN
class=344450710-06022003>
The
item is the Metastock Programming Guide it is available from Stuart McPhee at <A
href="">www.tradingxl.com.au.
<SPAN
class=344450710-06022003>
<SPAN
class=344450710-06022003>Contact them via <A
href="">info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
<SPAN
class=344450710-06022003>
I have
the document and will post it again tomorrow  - unfortunately its not on
this computer.
<SPAN
class=344450710-06022003>
<SPAN
class=344450710-06022003>Cheers,
<SPAN
class=344450710-06022003>
<SPAN
class=344450710-06022003>Jono

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Mike Slattery
  [mailto:worthydad@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, 6 February 2003 4:57
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [EquisMetaStock Group]About a week ago an email was
  circulated with a pdf on metastock programming. I accidently deleted the
  message without downloading the pdf.Could someone please send me a copy of
  that file.Thanks in anticipation.Mike
  STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*  <A
  href="">http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmailTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor