RE: [Metastockusers] That does it!

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Gary:
On the Metastock
Listserver there have been episodes of bashing Metastock. While it has its good
points, it has many shortcomings.
It is
frustrating using a program that has good features and then to be let down
by its inadequacies. Equis and their overlords Reuters are simply not interested
in making Metastock a world-beater. Most of the add-ons are expensive and
inadequate, the formula language is too limited and the database system archaic.
Reuters probably bought Equis to use Metastock as a come-on for their data
service. Reuters doesn't seem to realize that there are many other data services
that are better than Reuters. Some of them are free.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
So don't get upset
with the critics of Metastock. They are Equis' best friends.
Its unfortunate that the high priced help at Equis rarely listen to
them.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Lionel
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: garesty
<garesty@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:garesty@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday,
February 05, 2003 10:47 AMTo:
Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [Metastockusers] That does
it!I have been a long time metastock user, I consider
it to be a good program and i hate to see it being humiliated by some
unfeathered newcomers from the dukascopy gang who made it their purpose to
impede the developmnet of tech analysis by insistently and  noisely
promoting their  pathetic platform on this forum.  I suggest we
should just boycott them and their site.BR,GaryTo
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor