  >From:
  tonikarhu
  <tonikarhu@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 10:48
  AM
  Subject: [Metastockusers]
  optimazation
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>Is optimizing bullshit?I have made systems
  which perform quite well, but when i try them on multiple stocks the
  results sometimes change from positive to negative.If i optimize i
  can get a positive result on this security, but my question is do these
  optimizing values hold for future signals, I think they dont as they
  simply fit the test data not the future data which offers endless
  possibilities.so is it useless to
  optimize?toniTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A