[EquisMetaStock Group] Adding Highlights to Indicator like MACD Histogram rather than price bars.

I am abe to create experts in Metastock that Highlight price bars and then
save as a template. I have visited Alexander Elder's website and looked at
example graphic screens of an add-on for Metastock.

A number of graphics of metastock templates are of interest to me. See
example http://www.elder.com/MetaStock/MACD-Histogram%20Xover.htm ; here it
is a MACD Histogram Indicator that has Highlights applied to the Indicator
rather than the price bars.

This may be a simple question but I can't find an answer in my manual.In
fact my manual has this to say about highlights.
	"Highlights are a great visual tool for analysing a chart. Since the focal
point of a chart is the price bars, it only makes sense to have the display
of the bars convey information about the technical status of the
security."P. 395 Metastock Version 8.

Can anyone assist with this trick, Thanks, Frank