Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] I`m looking for the MS-Formula for the Breakeven Stop

Susanne

> Or: How can i refer my stop to the entry-quote(fill)?
>
> Thanks

The structure of this formula will allow you to a range of options.
Initially you should create an indicator using your entry code and
substitute that for "Fml("PS Fractal Entry")". You can include an exit
formula for variable 'X' or set it to zero. Display this indicator on one of
your better charts and get a feel for what it does and how you might need to
tweak it.

Roy

  {Entry Price Reference}
N:=Fml("PS Fractal Entry"); {entry}
X:=Fml("PS Fractal Exit");  {optional exit}
Np:=CLOSE; {entry price}
Pd:=5; {periods to ignore breakeven}
Tr:=If(PREV=0,If(N>0 AND X=0,Np,0),
  If(X>0 OR
  (BarsSince(PREV=0)>=Pd AND C<=PREV)
  {OR any other price based exit strategy etc.}
  ,0,PREV));
ExitBar:=(Tr=0 AND Alert(Tr>0,2));
Tr; {entry price remembered while trade active}
ExitBar; {trade terminated}