[EquisMetaStock Group] Help with Formulas - Using the MetaStock

Hi,

I just bought the MetaStock and have different questions regarding
the day-to-day operation of the software. Would very much appreciate
if you could help me with my first steps. Set forth my questions:

1.	Trying to locate the formula of "Safe Zone" by Dr. Alexander
Elder to be used as a Stop-Loss.
2.	Is there a technical tool that helps to anticipate
the "Target Price" the stock is about to be, based on price history,
volatility, market trend etc?
3.	As these are my first steps – would love to get your advice
and tips regarding using the MetaStock.
Thanks in advance,

Ofer