From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 02:38:32
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Right Button Mouse Click

My e-mail program Outlook blocked access to the program you graciously attached.  Wasn't that nice of Outlook?

Nicholas

-----Original Message-----From: Greg [mailto:tardy.g@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 12:49 PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Right Button Mouse Click
Hi Nicholas,

I don't know what you are trying to achive. But you can try with the attached program. I haven't built it. It was nicely shared by a friendly Metastock user.

I use it in a VB program as following:

  RightclickRun = "C:\SendMouseEvent.exe R"  RightclickRun = Shell(RightclickRun, vbNormalFocus)  SendKeys "S", True
Hope it helps.

Greg.

 -----Original Message-----From: Nicholas Kormanik [mailto:nkormanik@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: 3 février 2003 02:01To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Right Button Mouse Click

Nope, that didn't work either.

I'm hoping the next MetaStock 8.x release will have some improvements.

Thanks,
Nicholas

-----Original Message-----From: Philippe Giboulot [mailto:giboulot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 5:08 AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Right Button Mouse Click

- Try Shift + F10
- You may also have an advanced keyboard with a few programmable keys

Best regards