Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS 6.52 and WIN XP PRO

Conrad,

I too took your advice. Changed compatibility to Windows 98....even though
I'm running XP Pro.
Now I can't access my data in addition to an error message that MS can't
find two files which
which alert me to "low resources."  Any clues????

Claud

Conrad Smith wrote:
 cite="">    If
you have any problems, do the following:

 1) Right click on the icon you use to launch MS
 2) Choose properties
 3) Click on the 'Compatibility' tab.
 4) Set the compatibility to 'Windows 98'.

 Cheers!
 Conrad