Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Where can I receive a complete list of eSignal sym...

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

Hi Larry:

I don't use eSignal, but if you go to MetaStock's site at:

http://www.equis.com/Support/Files/Symbols.aspx

This is for:

"....
For The DownLoader 8.0 for Windows 32-bit & NT End-Of-Day and Professional (Reuters DataLink and eSignal Users). This is the most up-to-date version of the ticker symbol file used by The DownLoader 8.0 for End-Of-Day and Professional Symbol Lookup dialog....."

I think that's what you are looking for.

Jay

<<By accident, I have attached some experts and other parms to files
that I use when I do explorations with Metastock for eSignal. Without
having to reinstall Metastock. Is there a location, where I can get a
total "virgin list of eSignal symbols" that come with a new
installation. I just don't know where they are located and I don't
want to have to do a reinstall to get eSignal symbols....>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor